All About Spooky Kitchens & Something Flying Around!#5WFs (33rd.)
1. What I’m inspired by: #inkblotproductions signing a multi-year licensing deal with Amazon Studios. In recent years, appointments Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu Ukonwa Kuzi-Orizu Ojo & announcements https://lnkd.in/dJyvECtw by Amazon Studios had revealed a strategic intent to collaborate more with Africa. The #inkblot deal is in line with that plan. Here is a fun & inspiring video by #Inkblot founders; Damola Ademola MCIM Chinaza Onuzo Zulumoke Oyibo on how they started in 2010. https://lnkd.in/dTb-SJbf Congratulations!
2. What I’m reading: Kitchens! When #TravisKalanick, Uber founder known for his bullish business style invested millions of dollars in CloudKitchens, I knew there was definitely something cooking with this #ghostkitchens concept, a.k.a #darkkitchens , #shadowkitchens, #virtualkitchens, etc.(Google to learn how it works!) Now, TikTok, yes TikTok has forayed into the restaurant business with this same model, partnering with Virtual Dining Concepts See #TikTok Kitchen news here: https://lnkd.in/dUqWJ3ue
3. What I’m excited about: A social impact programme I’m project managing. The goal is to provide #foodpacks #schoolfees #rent & #pettybusinessgrants across 100 households in Makoko, an inner-city slum area in Lagos state, Nigeria. It is a privilege to bring respite & hope to despairing homes. Calling on food manufacturing companies, corporate organizations & well-meaning individuals to support this project. DM or comment below and I’ll be sure to reach you to take enquiries & provide necessary documentation. Gracias!
4. What I did: Attended the The YF Network Dec. hangout! Thanks to Yemi Faseun for creating a community that allows for impact, value exchange & fun! Cheers to everyone I got to FINALLY meet in person; Ayoyimika O.Odunuga MCIPM,SPHRi,PHRi,GITD Bukola George Oluwatosin Olushola, SHRM-CP Titilope Ibilola Oluwatoyin Puddicombe ACIPM SPHRi Davida Echetabu Temitope Richard-Banji (ACIPM, HRPL) Akudo Nwizu, ACIPM, GPHR, MBA
5. What’s up: Something flying around and infecting people in turns. Is it Malaria? Is it Covid? Here is a helpful article on deciphering a confusing situation titled; “Is it the flu, cold or covid?” https://lnkd.in/dwmdRvkj The best way to know however is to take a test and the best defense of course, is to get vaccinated, observe all covid protocols then top it with plenty of prayers! :-)
Have a great weekend.
Every Friday-ish, I do a quick round up of 5 things; What I’m Inspired by, What I’m Reading, What I’m Excited About, What I Did and What’s Up! These are my takes on 5 significant, sublime and sometimes silly stuff! Follow me on Medium so you don’t miss this! Feedback’s great so don’t forget to clap, like, comment and share with others. Again…enjoy! #5WhatsFridays