Off The Grid to Outer Space… #5WFs (46th)
1. What I’m inspired by: This 8-minute earth-grounding and mind-floating interview by #Coldplay (huge fan alert*) with European Space Agency — ESA Astronaut, Thomas Pesquet. His response to Chris Martins’; “How do you feel about earth when you are flying above it, and people?”, is a sigh-worthy moment. The earth, so vast yet a dot. A blend of resilience & fragility. In the end, we are the same people with same needs, and same risks. At least, that’s what it looks like from up there. Watch the Space Link-up Interview here: https://bit.ly/3KXNaNw
2. What I’m reading: The recently released 2022 State of Service Report by HubSpot covering customer service trends, expectations and recommendations, coming from those who interact with customers the most. See here: https://bit.ly/3CUAgNC
3. What I’m excited about: BRANDLEE SOLUTIONS exhibiting at the 3-day CIPM LAGOS STATE BRANCH Conference. Who is coming?! As a player in the L&D industry, you find yourself constantly pouring into people & organizations, with just a little time to refuel. That’s why I’m also looking forward to a time of learning. Be sure to check out BRANDLEE SOLUTIONS booth at the exhibition. Come say hello, let’s talk & take pictures! Thanks to Ayoyimika O.Odunuga MCIPM,SPHRi,PHRi,GITD Bolanle Onime. MCIPM, HRBP for enabling this.
4. What I did: a.) Executed the “Building Team Effectiveness” workshop with my team at The Elevation Church Small Groups to superlative feedback! Thanks to the best committee Omotola Egbedeyi Oluwatobi Olajide, ACA Taiwo Oke Maureen Ayodeji-Akinpelu SPHRi #JemimaNnamdiIweha, bodunrin odesilo Melone Chioma Bukola George Iyabosile Oworu Eniola Ositelu Massive thanks to our lead facilitator Temitope Ogunfayo and of course Olukunle Olugbenro for the introduction. b.) Closed the 2022 IWD bookbased workshop with a bang! Such impact demonstrated through actions already taken by participants. Thanking our facilitators Ivana I. Osagie & Molade Adeniyi who ALWAYS provide transforming sessions, while we celebrate client-organizations that continue to invest in L&D. More to come!
5. What’s up: Panels and Batteries! Apparently, Nigerians are not the only ones yanked off a grid. In California, citizens frustrated by power outage are saying good bye to the grid and setting up independent solar powered systems. See here https://nyti.ms/3D2HZcE and here https://bit.ly/3udpLku 2 things I know should be happening now for sure; a.) You FINALLY having that conversation with a service provider to install an inverter/solar system and b.) An upsurge in marketing (ads, sales promotion & direct marketing) by such service providers because oh, yes, it’s time for good business. You’re welcome!
Every Friday-ish, I do a quick round up of 5 things; What I’m Inspired by, What I’m Reading, What I’m Excited About, What I Did and What’s Up! These are my takes on 5 significant, sublime and sometimes silly stuff! Follow me on Medium so you don’t miss this! Feedback’s great so don’t forget to clap, like, comment and share with others. Again…enjoy! #5WhatsFridays