The Sprint for Ideas!#5WFs(66th)
1. What I’m inspired by: A coaxing nudge on what I should — and must do, in the midst of despairing macros and micros; “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run — walk, if you can’t walk — crawl, but by all means keep moving.” Thanks, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Keep moving, people. Don’t die just yet!
2. What I’m reading: “No, I won’t write so third-graders can understand. I write for adults, thanks.” A refusal to dumb down communication for audiences who should know better. Read here: https://bit.ly/3JwJovb
3. What I’m excited about: The 2022 edition of the Teens Summer Bookcamp! In a few weeks, we get to host teenagers from socioeconomically disadvantaged communities to a summer experience of learning and fun, leveraging the power of literacy and amazing books to transform minds for success! Organizations & individuals interested in partnering on these SDG goals of quality education and sustainable communities, please DM or Email; contact@BrandLeeSolutions.com. Thank you!
4. What I did: Worked with my amazing team at The Elevation Church on an outreach to the Onigbongbo market women. A bumper session with financial literacy training, food packs for households and micro-loan opportunities. Such a blessing to be a blessing! Ikwo Arikpo Melone Chioma Akinniyi Fajimi Chiamaka Nsude Adetokunbo Adewoyin CITF Oluwatobi Olajide, ACA, mMBA, FMVA® #CrystalOjogbue #FortressMicrofinanceBank
5. What’s up: The sprint for ideas! In response to a tough economic outlook and downward trend in revenue, CEO Google, Sundar Pichai recently launched the “Simplicity Sprint” — an urgent crowdsourcing of ideas geared towards immediate greater efficiency and focus. In summation; keep it simple, cut waste, improve productivity! Sounds like what your business should be doing? Well, see here: https://lnkd.in/dPeyZsNG
Every Friday-ish, I do a quick round up of 5 things; What I’m Inspired by, What I’m Reading, What I’m Excited About, What I Did and What’s Up! These are my takes on 5 significant, sublime and sometimes silly stuff! Follow me on Medium so you don’t miss this! Feedback’s great so don’t forget to clap, like, comment and share with others. Again…enjoy! #5WhatsFridays